"Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 18 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 18 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(I'm too lazy to tag eighteen people..whoever wants to play, can!)"
My own 18 random facts:
1. Speaking of 18, I once wanted to name my first-born child "Eighteen". My surname is Wheeler. Do the math. Poor kid. (CJ's note: Before you ask - no, I am not Wheeler of "Wheeler and Hal" fame.)
2. I originally wanted to be a paste-up artist while growing up. However, as the course was dropped from Red River College shortly after I was accepted (circa 1991), I chose a different career path. I still have the desire to create, so I delved into graphic & web design as a hobby.
3. I rarely finish what I start. Everything's a work-in-progress. It's the journey that matters, not the destination.
4. I'm at my best when the situation is grim and the crises monumental. But minor little things cause me to freak out.
5. Thanks to twenty years of playing import video games and reading "manga", I can read and write simple Japanese. Just don't ask me to speak it.
6. Yes, as a matter of fact, most of the time I am trying to be a jerk.
7. I regularily use several different Operating Systems across many different computer architectures, but have no preference.
8. While my last two serious relationships ended badly, they made for great comedy!
9. I don't drive due to health reasons. Winnipeg drivers make me sick.
10. I have the uncanny ability to push buttons, envelopes, and my luck simultaneously.
11. I have gone to extremes to illustrate a point. If I feel I need to teach someone a lesson, they're damn well going to learn it the first time.
12. I don't like asking for help when I'm in a bind. I'd rather figure it out myself and learn both how to get out of the situation, and also how it can be avoided in the future.
13. I prefer to learn things "the hard way". Makes for better stories.
14. I believe in lifestyle changes and making sacrifices vs. extending my credit and going deeper into debt (Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go - I owe my soul to the company store).
15. Despite my complaining, I absolutely love my job - even if only for entertainment value!
16. I don't believe in justification. Justification is for people who lack conviction.
17. Being a temperamental sort, I'm rather violent when physically threatened. Needless to say, I reacted quite badly when unknowingly introduced to "Kick a Ginger Day", being a redhead and all...
18. At work, I routinely mix M&Ms and Skittles in the same bowl, just to fuck people up.
... and what are your eighteen?
Okay, we admit we are not chic & 'rad' but: What's a Meme?ReplyDelete
It's a, er, well... you see... damn, I have no idea.
Wikipedia yielded this result.
Hopefully, this will shed some light for us unenlightened!
Thanks for Wiki def, I think?
re Wiki's: "Memes are cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate and are subject to selective pressures." Do you have any idea what you have to smoke to ferret these kinda 'memes' out?
Errr, oh crap, Smart Arse just dropped the bong.... talk later.